Cooling Water Control Valves CW (GESTRAMAT)
- Direct acting proportional controller for regulating the cooling-water return temperature.
- Reduced capital costs (for new plants) coolant and energy consumption due to higherdischarge temperatues.
- The valve prevents short-circuiting and automatically balances largesystems.
- Straight-through body with solid-state expansion thermostat and setting device.
- Standard valve type CW 41 with pressure gauge (0 – 6 bar) and thermometer(–30 to +100 °C).
- MCW 41 = CW 41 with diaphragm actuator. (Retro-fitting of diaphragm actuator possible).
- For industrial cooling water.
- or saline fluids, ammoniacal cooling water and chlorinated hydrocarbons (wetted internal parts made from stainless steel).
- for heavily contaminated cooling systems.
Sizes : DN 25 up to 100; PN : 16
PT. MASTE DAYAA
For More Info Contact Us :